- Da Vinci Mobility - Medium - $7 on Amazon - no plastic buckle
- Wodfitters - Medium - $15 on Amazon - plastic buckle, liked these when I tried them at the gym
- Victory Grips - Large - 3 finger leather grips - $45 from Victory, internet favorite
- Bear Komplex - $40 from Rogue, sponsor a lot of athletes
- Jaw Grips - Medium - $33, Australian brand, well reviewed
Hand care tools - callus shaver, files, sand paper, etc. I set up a tooth brush with sand paper and it was completely ineffective. If I start getting troublesome calluses, I will buy a callus shaver.
The "What's in your bag?" series also got me thinking that I should probably keep an extra pair of socks, t-shirt, mobility stuff, nutrition and first aid in my gym bag.