- 4/10/2015 Reebok Nano 4.0 (Size 9.5) - retired
- 8/28/2015 Adidas Powerlift 2 (Size 9.0) - active use
- 10/27/2015 Inov-8 F-Lite 195 (Size 9.5) - semi-retired
- 9/8/2016 Reebok Crossfit TR Lite (Size 9.5) - shelved
- 6/2017 Inov-8 All Train 215 (Size 9.5) - active use
- 2/6/2019 Nike Metcon 4 Training (Size 9.5) - on the way
Round Counter YES
Long Socks - Adidas Soccer ???
Calf Sleees - SLS3 Compression Day Sleeves Men's Size 4 ???
White T-Shirt ***Haven't used in forever, no tire flips NO
Fitness Bands ***Don't use now that at Crossfit Box NO
Gloves - Mechanix Wear Original Vent Glove, Covert, Medium ???
I have been using a Planet Fitness duffel bag with a couple of mesh pouches for organization which is more than sufficient. Sometimes, I also have a shoe bag and a couple of workout towels on hand as well. If I were so inclined, I could also bring my own barbell collars, but that seems a little over the top.