- Platform (Rogue 8x8 $255)
- Competition bench/squat rack (Rogue Combo Rack, $2500)
- 20 kg barbell (Rogue Chan Bar Cerakoe, $395)
- 275# of weight (4x45, 2x25, 2x10, 2x5, 2x2.5)
- $295 for 160# Rogue HG 2.0
- $140 for 90# Rogue HG 2.0
- $44 for 5.0# pair change plate
- $33.50 for 2.5# pair change plate.
This works out to $900 for the bar and plates, $255 for the platform and the big wildcard is $2500 for the bench/squat rack. An alternative would be to get a squat stand for $300-$600 and a flat bench. If I have the opportunity, I will definitely set up a dedicated basement gym in a future home. I could even pull it off in our current home if I get rid of the sofa and recliner.
- Raptor Fitness Supplier Oly Platform ($649)
- Raptor Series 2"x3" Squat Stand ($235)
Could also get a homemade platform on Craigslist for around $100. Although it would probably make more sense to make my own for a given space. Squat stands could similarly be found for $150 on Craigslist.